Try my TS3-Bot, which is fast and provides simple ways to configure. Change the XML-Configuration with an editor or even a PHP-Script and the bot will update immediately and completely automatically. No manual reset, or time-consuming configuration sessions. Moreover, in the near future, a small configuration program is planned, so that every last bit of work is simplified.
- Windows System with .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Auto AFK Channel
- Auto Idle Channel
- Bot Commands
!help, !files, !hours, !seen, !seengroup, !stick and !unstick with adjustable permissions.
- Raffle/Lottery System
Any number and any interval.
- Multiple Bot instances
On different servers and with individual Configurations
- Name Filter
- Punish on Recording (Recording)
Move to Sticky Channel, Channel Kick, Server Kick
- Sticky Channel
Once you are in this room, you can not get out for an adjustable period of time.
- Vote System
- Various time-scheduled Messages
Any number and any interval: Welcome Message, Advertising Message, Global Advertising Message.
If nothing goes wrong, it is very simple ;-)
- first you have to unzip the files and click you through the Setup or copy the "Console" folder in any directory you like
- make sure the windows service "TeamSpeak 3 Bot" is running, if you choosed the Setup variant
- then you have to open the Configuration directory, which is where you installed/copied the bot (default: "C:\Program Files\Dirk Sarodnick\TeamSpeak 3 Bot\")
- and here you have some example configurations. Copy and/or Edit them and the bot, which is running as a windows service, will update itself.
- you have to fill out the host, instance, username and password settings under the "TeamSpeak"-Node
- then just set the first "Enabled"-Node, which is the first child of the "InstanceSettings"-Node, from "false" to "true" and your bot is enabled. More details are described in the configuration itself
The configuration program is coming soon. Note: The Bot is a service and will be running automatically in the background. You do not have to start it manually.
This Program uses TS3QueryLib.Net.
The complete SourceCode can be found on GitHub.