JTS3ServerMod - Multifunction TS3 Server Bot Popular
JTS3ServerMod is a Teamspeak 3 server bot written in Java language.
This program adds some functions to the Teamspeak 3 server. Here is the feature list:
- Server Group Protection to kick people which are unauthorized member of a protected server group
- Auto Moves clients of specified server groups to specified channels on connection
- Server Group Notify sends a message to specified clients, if members of a specified server group connects to TS3 server
- Bad nickname check to kick people with a bad name from the server
- Bad channel name check to delete channels with a bad name
- Move idle users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick idle users with a kick reason
- Send a warning message if someone is idle
- Move to a specified channel if client status is away (after some seconds idle), can move back if not away anymore
- Move to a specified channel if client status is headphone or microphone muted (after some seconds idle), can move back if not muted anymore
- Move recording users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick recording users from server with a kick reason
- Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel
- Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members
- !lastseen chat command to see somebody's last online time.
Anything can be configured in a config file.
Another features are:
- Many virtual bot instances for different Teamspeak 3 servers in one bot process
- Automatic reconnect after connection to Teamspeak 3 server lost
- Chat commands which allows you to change configurations, reload config file, quit the bot and much more
- Slow Mode to use the bot (with limited features) without changing the query_ip_whitelist.txt file.
-= System Requirements =-
This program runs on Windows and Linux (even without X server). On Mac OS X 10.4+ it should run too, but it is not tested. All you need is a Java SE runtime environment version 5 or newer. Linux users should read the readme file to know how to install Java.
-= Important =-
You should add the IP address of this program to the Teamspeak 3 server query_ip_whitelist.txt, or the anti spam feature of the Teamspeak 3 server will ban this program very often for some minutes.
If you are unable to change the query_ip_whitelist.txt, try to set the bot_slowmode to 1 in the bot server config file.
-= Changelog =-
In my opinion the best addon ever. Many useful features and many possibilities to adjust everything personally. Keep it up.
Best addon I´ve ever seen.
Easy to use, works on all platforms, very stable.
I have downloaded but I don't know how to set it up can someone help?
All required function for a bot, and more
Simple to install
Simple to config
Easy to use
That's the best TS3 Server Bot I've ever seen!
Works fine on MacOSX 10.6! Thanks for the good work, and stay the best botter here!
This is the best TS3 bot available on earth. It manages the server, switch AFK and kick Idle People.
Thumbs up --> best ever :D
Simply the best bot out here !!!
Thank you again for the great job and the continuous development !
Simply continue like this and stay the best Teamspeak 3 Bot that exist ! :D