JTS3ServerMod is a Teamspeak 3 server bot written in Java language.
This program adds some functions to the Teamspeak 3 server. Here is the feature list:
- Server Group Protection to kick people which are unauthorized member of a protected server group
- Auto Moves clients of specified server groups to specified channels on connection
- Server Group Notify sends a message to specified clients, if members of a specified server group connects to TS3 server
- Bad nickname check to kick people with a bad name from the server
- Bad channel name check to delete channels with a bad name
- Move idle users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick idle users with a kick reason
- Send a warning message if someone is idle
- Move to a specified channel if client status is away (after some seconds idle), can move back if not away anymore
- Move to a specified channel if client status is headphone or microphone muted (after some seconds idle), can move back if not muted anymore
- Move recording users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick recording users from server with a kick reason
- Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel
- Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members
- !lastseen chat command to see somebody's last online time.
Anything can be configured in a config file.
Another features are:
- Many virtual bot instances for different Teamspeak 3 servers in one bot process
- Automatic reconnect after connection to Teamspeak 3 server lost
- Chat commands which allows you to change configurations, reload config file, quit the bot and much more
- Slow Mode to use the bot (with limited features) without changing the query_ip_whitelist.txt file.
-= System Requirements =-
This program runs on Windows and Linux (even without X server). On Mac OS X 10.4+ it should run too, but it is not tested. All you need is a Java SE runtime environment version 5 or newer. Linux users should read the readme file to know how to install Java.
-= Important =-
You should add the IP address of this program to the Teamspeak 3 server query_ip_whitelist.txt, or the anti spam feature of the Teamspeak 3 server will ban this program very often for some minutes.
If you are unable to change the query_ip_whitelist.txt, try to set the bot_slowmode to 1 in the bot server config file.
-= Changelog =-
-= Current Release =-