TS3MassMover is a Teamspeak 3 Client Plugin which adds short chat commands to move all clients from a channel or the whole virtual server to a specified channel.
32 and 64 bit DLLs for Windows are included. Source code to compile the SO file for Linux are also included. Just do something like:
g++ -shared main.cpp -o TS3MassMover.so
====== Usage ======
Just enter the chat message
This shows you informations about the usage of this plugin.
- To move the clients of the current channel to another channel with the channel ID 10 (channel has no password), just write:
/m t 10
- If you want to move to the channel ID 12 and this channel have the password xefr34, just write:
/m t 12 xefr34
- To move the clients from channel ID 28 to your current channel (your channel has no password), just write:
/m h 28
- To move all clients from virtual server to your current channel, just write:
- To move all clients from virtual server to channel ID 58, just write:
/m at 58
- To move all members of server group ID 6 to channel ID 38, just write:
/m sgt 6 38
- To move all members of server group ID 6 to your current channel, just write:
/m sgh 6
- To move all members of channel 10 to channel 12 and this channel have the password xefr34
/m fctc 10 12 xefr34
Like in the second example, you can write the channel password as last argument on all commands.
To remember the commands easy, just read the characters like:
m t = move to
m h = move here
m at = move all to
m ah = move all here
m sgt = move server group to
m sgh = move server group here
m fctc = move from channel to channel
- Windows user have to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x32, x64)
- Please use the forum to report bugs etc. instead of the review section below.